How is support organized?
Open Referent on Software United customers get technical support and just ONE point of contact concerning the entire integrated solution. You don't have to go into details and try to find out yourself where exactly the problem occurred. You don't have to contact customer support services of all the vendors - there is only one point of entry for the support of the entire solution!
Customer gets support and software maintenance for the software purchased for the period indicated in the license.
- Bug fixes
Support does not cover:
- Modified systems
- Code development
- Infrastructure planning
- Security rules development
- Features marked as “preview”
Support SLA is:
- Hours of coverage: standard business hours
- Support channel: web
- Number of cases: unlimited
- Response time: 2 business days
- Updates and patches for all the components of integrated solution.
- Free upgrades to new versions as soon as they become publicly available.